Thursday, July 8, 2010

Six on the Beach

Well, the more exciting overseas portion of this blog is done-zo, so I'm forced to resort to blogging about my everyday life. I'll warn you, though, it's not as exciting as the blogs of my dear friends who are preparing to embark on journeys to various bits of the world (not that I creepily and constantly check on their blogs or anything). Instead I'm confined to mostly Malibu and Calabasas. Although, I did manage to drive across the grand ol' United States in about 3 days with my dear friend Kinsey (warning: don't try to knit in the car while Kinsey's driving. She'll bite your head off and try to make you read aloud to her). And a couple days ago I got to embark on an impromptu turn-around trip to San Francisco. But all these things will come in later blogs. For now I'll explain the title of this post. I'm currently living in an adorable house (we like to call it Even Moore Haus) on PCH with 5 other people. Hence, the punny name (I can't take credit though. It was Hayley's brain child. But I stole it, due to her lack of blogging.). There are actually supposed to be 7 people total here, but one never showed up, so he has become the mysterious ghost of a roommate half of us have never even seen. It's okay though because that means we get to use his bathroom. The house and location are both amazing and every morning we all wake up in disbelief that we're actually spending the summer here. I've been working multiple babysitting jobs to get my rent in (never on time. whoops.) and hanging out with Lindsay Lohan before she leaves for the pen. Okay, not really. Basically, life here at the beach is wonderful and I have nothing to complain about. Future blogs will be more exciting, I promise!

No comments: